Contact our Scunthorpe based intruder alarm team on 01724 851111 to discuss any of our security services.
R J Coleman (Security) is proficient in the following areas:
- Installation and maintenance of Intruder alarm systems from the point of your initial requirements to the final drawing, and the installation process with full professional experienced staff who are police checked and very conscientious, which results in a professional service delivered by a professional company.
- Full C.C.T.V Design and installation using state of the art Digital recording equipment which can give remote access from anywhere in the world in full colour, with time and date stamping. Automatic movement detection, high quality Vandal Resistant cameras, Pan, Tilt & Zoom
- Integrated electrical access control systems allowing you to monitor movements in and around your site or simply to allow entry in to your property.
- We are one of the few companies in North Lincolnshire that has SSAIB certification, this gives you peace of mind, knowing that you will be using a company that cares about it's standards and is regularly inspected by an independent security body, for further information on this please feel free to check out www.ssaib.org.
- Predominantly most of our systems have been designed using the Scantronic product, this has proved to be a reliable platform over the many years, so much so that providing our clients continue to trade with us, we will still continue to maintain and insure all of our systems for a fee that other companies have difficulty in competing with. This fully comprehensive insurance scheme is backed by ourselves as we are confident enough to not need a 3rd party insurer.
We have provided intruder alarms for Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Brigg, Grimsby, Hull, North Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas.
CCTV systems both large and small are installed by RJ Coleman, IP cameras are available with specialist integrated software allowing unlimited search fields from professional images stored on computer servers, using existing network cabling systems where possible, makes this a cost effective solution with many new cameras coming to this exciting market place.